The VMO Premium Rig range are made from premium components and hand tied by local rig tying supremo, Graham Hobden. Each rig is designed to meet the needs of the modern sea angler and if you are unsure on tying rigs or do not have the time to make your own these rigs match the best you can tie and will not let you down.
the Drop Down Pulley Rig is a very popular and effective rig for presenting a fairly large bait at range. The rig is very streamlined and casts like a normal pulley rig but the clever construction allows the snood to slide down to the sinker helping to present the bait on or near the seabed. This presentation is particularly effective for targeting rays but the rig is also a good option for smooth hounds and codling. The 4/0 hooks work well with baits such as sandeel, squid and bluey, either on their own or in a cocktail.
The rig comes with the option of the Gemini Solo bait clip or with a plain XS Speed clip if you wish to use the Breakaway Impact lead.
- Hooks 4/0 Varivas BMX + 4/0 Varivas TDE
- Trace body 100lb Varivas Rig Nylon
- Hook Length 80lb Varivas Rig Nylon
- Main Swivel - #3 Seadra 100% stainless steel crane
- Trace swivels - # 4 Seadra 100% stainless steel crane
- Gemini Genie Bent Rig Clip
- Bait clip - Gemini solo or XS Speed Clip (for use with Impact Leads)
- Reliable VMO beads
- Supplied in resealable grip bag
Buy any 10 VMO Premium rigs and get the cheapest rig FREE.